India V Sri Lanka 2020
Vinay Kumar bowls the last Powerplay over, and he too continues the wides. Jayasuriya continues his nice kind too. Slashes a four – one bounce and over the ropes – past point.
Yuvraj goes down on his knees and smashes one other cracking six to begin the over. Yusuf also cracks a six two balls later. Farvez Maharoof bowls the 18th over and it is another economical over from him. Maharoof ends with 1/16 in 4 overs, on a high-scoring day. Weeraratne, who went for 16 runs in his first over, bowls the 19th over.
Sri Lanka will need 182 to win the match and the title. The Test collection was won by India as nicely, this time 2–zero, with three and a half days of play of the first Test lost due to rain. In the second Test, India took a 60-run lead on first innings after Anil Kumble took six for 72, and four half-centuries gave India 375 more runs earlier than declaring.
The throw is towards Yuvraj’s finish, as the keeper and Jayasinghe, the fielder, each ignore tha proven fact that Yusuf Pathan had given up the ghost on the other end. The explosion continues from Yusuf on the other side of the last Time-Out of the innings. Kulasekara back to bowl the seventeenth over, Pathan smashes one other flat six down the ground.
Compare Nauru India
The Sportstar Aces Awards are right here! We have fun one of the best athletes and systems powering Indian sports activities this over the past ten years in our Giants of the Decade edition. To join the virtual ceremony, register here. Welcome to Sportstar’s Highlights of the Road Safety World Series final between India Legends and Sri Lanka Legends. This was Santadeep Dey bringing you all of the motion as it unfurled at the Shaheed Veer Narayan Singh International Stadium in Raipur. In a curious co-incidence, Tendulkar was the highest Indian run-getter in the 2011 World Cup in addition to the 2021 World Series.
- To be a part of the digital ceremony, register here.
- Weeraratne, who went for sixteen runs in his first over, bowls the 19th over.
- India Legends have been the team to beat for the reason that begin of the competitors and they proved their mettle tonight!
- Dilshan cuts away for four towards the spinner.
- In the second Test, India took a 60-run lead on first innings after Anil Kumble took six for seventy two, and 4 half-centuries gave India 375 extra runs earlier than declaring.